You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers north
Started by JCdpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, Friday afternoon I received an invite for an interview on November 20th. Good luck!
Yes, Friday afternoon I received an invite for an interview on November 20th. Good luck!
Thanks for the response and congrats on landing the interview. Means there is still hope for me for Nov 20 (bit of a stretch now) or the Dec 11th...
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you heard how the interviews are?
From what friends have told me last year, it's pretty chill. It's 1 on 1, and they ask you about why you want to rutgers, why PT etc. The ones that threw her off are things like "if you wrote a book about yourself, what would be on page 348?" "if you were alone on an island what would you learn and why" etc.
Good luck if you landed an interview.
From what friends have told me last year, it's pretty chill. It's 1 on 1, and they ask you about why you want to rutgers, why PT etc. The ones that threw her off are things like "if you wrote a book about yourself, what would be on page 348?" "if you were alone on an island what would you learn and why" etc.
Good luck if you landed an interview.
Thanks I did! and thank you for the info!
Hey, I submitted right before the deadline and was contacted just under two weeks later (Oct 13th). I have my interview this Friday, the 20th.
future_pt_student
Full Member
Hey guys! For those of you who interviewed at Rutgers (North), may I ask what the interview was like and how to prepare for it?
DPTNick
Full Member
Hey! I have an interview this month Oct 26th, do you have one too?Hey guys! For those of you who interviewed at Rutgers (North), may I ask what the interview was like and how to prepare for it?
future_pt_student
Full Member
Yes I do! Have you heard anything about the interview?
DPTNick
Full Member
I heard that they ask some out-of-the-box questions so to be prepared to think a little bit, but it really depends on who you get to interview you.Yes I do! Have you heard anything about the interview?
future_pt_student
Full Member
Yeah I heard that too. Do you know about how long the actual interview is? (Not including the tour)
DPTNick
Full Member
I'm not 100% sure. It is a 3 hour session, and they will most likely give us a tour and give us an overview of their program. I would guess the interview will be about 45 min to an hour.Yeah I heard that too. Do you know about how long the actual interview is? (Not including the tour)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K