Rutgers North

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_SS

Reaction score
I still have not heard back from Rutgers North. They received my application on Sept. 18, in the email they said they have interviews in the fall. So if I do not hear back in the fall, I guess I will be rejected right? Or am I just over thinking this?

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if there is any order to the applications they review, but I submitted my application on Oct 1 and received an interview invite last week for Nov 30. Although it does seem chronological. I heard some people who submitted their applications just a few days before me who heard back earlier than I did.

Have you tried emailing them? And what are your stats?

Not sure if there is any order to the applications they review, but I submitted my application on Oct 1 and received an interview invite last week for Nov 30. Although it does seem chronological. I heard some people who submitted their applications just a few days before me who heard back earlier than I did.

Have you tried emailing them? And what are your stats?

I have not emailed them yet. I go to Rutgers Newark now.
Im double majoring : Psych and Gender Studies
Double major: Cog neuroscience & bio
my cGPA is 3.5 but 3.4 on PTCAS
I hav 600 hours in three settings
Im worried about my GRE because I don't have the minimum V is 147, Q 146, 4.5 writing.
I have an interview with South so I am guessing I will get a rejection from North.