Rutgers North

Started by DPT_SS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_SS

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still have not heard back from Rutgers North. They received my application on Sept. 18, in the email they said they have interviews in the fall. So if I do not hear back in the fall, I guess I will be rejected right? Or am I just over thinking this?
 
Not sure if there is any order to the applications they review, but I submitted my application on Oct 1 and received an interview invite last week for Nov 30. Although it does seem chronological. I heard some people who submitted their applications just a few days before me who heard back earlier than I did.

Have you tried emailing them? And what are your stats?
 
Not sure if there is any order to the applications they review, but I submitted my application on Oct 1 and received an interview invite last week for Nov 30. Although it does seem chronological. I heard some people who submitted their applications just a few days before me who heard back earlier than I did.

Have you tried emailing them? And what are your stats?

I have not emailed them yet. I go to Rutgers Newark now.
Im double majoring : Psych and Gender Studies
Double major: Cog neuroscience & bio
my cGPA is 3.5 but 3.4 on PTCAS
I hav 600 hours in three settings
Im worried about my GRE because I don't have the minimum V is 147, Q 146, 4.5 writing.
I have an interview with South so I am guessing I will get a rejection from North.