Rutgers Post bacc 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wishmeluck123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for fall 2014-2015. Is anyone in this program? What do you think of it? Do they favor in state residents? Also, once you complete the program do in state residents have an advantage to New Jersey medical schools? Like, is there a linkage between this program and New Jersey medical schools?
 
Hey there @wishmeluck123 - just wondering if you completed your application/got in? I MIGHT be taking some classes there this upcoming semester. Are you taking classes in Newark or New Brunswick?
 
Hi @wishmeluck123,

Did you get into the program? I want to know how competitive you felt the program is to get into.

Thanks!