Rutgers South Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_hopeful

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have an interview coming up January 4. I was wondering if anyone could share how the process went for them and what to expect going into it. Thanks!
 
Hey, I have an interview coming up January 4. I was wondering if anyone could share how the process went for them and what to expect going into it. Thanks!

So it was a group style interview with two faculty members. So far it was the most enjoyable interview I'd been on lol. They asked questions based upon your own experiences, so for example they look into your volunteer experiences and ask you questions about that. Very laid back and like I said it was really positive. I wouldn't stress about it much at all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it was a group style interview with two faculty members. So far it was the most enjoyable interview I'd been on lol. They asked questions based upon your own experiences, so for example they look into your volunteer experiences and ask you questions about that. Very laid back and like I said it was really positive. I wouldn't stress about it much at all!

When you say it was group style, was it just you and two faculty or a few students with two faculty members? And that doesn't sound too bad. Thanks