You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers south
Started by emDPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got my call today that I was accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a little before 3 pm yesterday. Good luck
Thank you! I got my packet in the mail today and am mailing in my deposit. I hope you guys hear some good news soon, looking to meet my classmates/ possibly find a roommateAwesome. I'm hoping for some good news, but regardless, congrats on your own acceptance!
I got my call last week as well! I will be sending in my deposit this week! Goodluck everyone!
Congrats! When did you interview? I'm still waiting to hear back and it's driving me crazy!I got my call last week as well! I will be sending in my deposit this week! Goodluck everyone!
Anyone know if they are still making calls? I havent heard anything back 🙁
I interviewed on January 6th and I got a call on Thursday, the 28th
Sent in my deposit today 🙂
Do you mind sharing your stats?
Yeah, no problem.Do you mind sharing your stats?
Overall GPA: 3.8
Pre-Req GPA: 3.74
I have 100 observation hours, 45 outpatient and the rest inpatient.
I've been a tutor for three years and a teaching assistant for two.
I also have roughly 200 hours of volunteer work.
I think that's about it. Let me know if there's any more info you would like 🙂
Some of the students who gave tours at my interview said they had heard back as late as late February, if not later. Don't lose hope.Anyone know if they are still making calls? I havent heard anything back 🙁
Thanks! The waiting game just sucksSome of the students who gave tours at my interview said they had heard back as late as late February, if not later. Don't lose hope.
lol. Best of luck to you though! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed December 18thCongrats! When did you interview? I'm still waiting to hear back and it's driving me crazy!
a facebook page was created for committed students! DPT UMDNJ-Rutgers Stratford Class of 2019
I know; at this point, I've already put down a deposit for another school just in case, but I would really like an acceptance from Rutgers. The waiting game is awful, but regardless, it will all work out for everyone in the end.Thanks! The waiting game just suckslol. Best of luck to you though!
I got a letter this weekend as well saying I am an alternate. I plan on declining my spot too so hopefully that opens more doors for someone else! Good luck everyone!