-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers south
Started by unkownperson
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats. Did you get something like this?
We thank you for your interest in the Rutgers University Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program – South and for submitting your completed application for consideration for the Class of 2020.
The School of Health Professions (SHP) is pleased to announce that the Rutgers DPT Program – South will be part of the solo degree program of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences effective Summer session 2017, and will be located at the beautiful Blackwood campus in a newly renovated space
All of the materials that you have submitted through the Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) will be carefully considered by the DPT South Admissions Committee. All admissions criteria remain the same. There will be no changes in how the applications are evaluated.
DPT Program faculty and staff will be scheduling interviews for qualified candidates in December and January. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email or telephone from a representative of the Program. Individuals who are accepted into the Program will receive official notification from the SHP Enrollment Services Office.
We thank you for your interest in the Rutgers University Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program – South and for submitting your completed application for consideration for the Class of 2020.
The School of Health Professions (SHP) is pleased to announce that the Rutgers DPT Program – South will be part of the solo degree program of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences effective Summer session 2017, and will be located at the beautiful Blackwood campus in a newly renovated space
All of the materials that you have submitted through the Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) will be carefully considered by the DPT South Admissions Committee. All admissions criteria remain the same. There will be no changes in how the applications are evaluated.
DPT Program faculty and staff will be scheduling interviews for qualified candidates in December and January. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email or telephone from a representative of the Program. Individuals who are accepted into the Program will receive official notification from the SHP Enrollment Services Office.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first part was the same but the end of the email had an interview date and time
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When's your're interview?
I also received an invite for an interview. I had an interview date & time as well
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm a current first year at RU South, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message and congrats on the invites
I'm a current first year at RU South, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message and congrats on the invites
I also have an interview on 12/22. How do you like Rutgers South? What's the new facility like? Interview process tips?
The new classrooms are a few minutes down the road but we aren't moving there until the summer so I haven't seen it yet.I also have an interview on 12/22. How do you like Rutgers South? What's the new facility like? Interview process tips?
As for the interview - Its cliche but relax, don't sit around trying to have a best answer to generic questions but be able to discuss your thoughts and opinions
I interviewed January 4th and have not heard back either. Did they say when we will get responses by?
I interviewed that day as well. I think someone said we might hear something at the end of the month.I interviewed January 4th and have not heard back either. Did they say when we will get responses by?
Same! I'll probably be attendingI was interviewed on the 22nd of December. The other day I got an email saying that I was waitlisted. Today I was called and told I was accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome! Did they tell you when we'll be receiving an email from them with instructions? I was so happy I blacked out on all the information they gave me.Same! I'll probably be attending
They didn't mention anything. I still havent' received any emails yetAwesome! Did they tell you when we'll be receiving an email from them with instructions? I was so happy I blacked out on all the information they gave me.
@mj413121 @timsal9 congrats! They emailed me the acceptance 2 days after the call!🙂
I just got my email an hour ago.I called, they said emails will be sent out today or tomorrow.