Rutgers South

Started by DPT_116
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_116

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who applied to Rutgers South get an email from the school saying they received your application? I haven't heard anything from them but I have from other schools so I wanted to make sure it was normal. Thanks!
 
Update: I never got a receipt of submission, but I did just receive an email about an interview on 11/10!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! cGPA 3.1, pGPA 3.76, 155V, 157Q, 4.0AW. I have a lot of extracurriculars/leadership, over 200 hours in 4 different PT settings, and 1000+ hours as a medical scribe for an orthopedic surgeon.