joygirlx105

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2005
NJ+IL
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hello, I will be p-1 student next fall at Rutgers.
But since Rutgers pharmacy school concentrates on getting their applicants from high schools, I was wondering if there are any rutgers students who transferred too like me. I just want to ask what it is like at rutgers.

rajan324

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
New Jersey
Status
Pharmacy Student
joygirlx105 said:
Hello, I will be p-1 student next fall at Rutgers.
But since Rutgers pharmacy school concentrates on getting their applicants from high schools, I was wondering if there are any rutgers students who transferred too like me. I just want to ask what it is like at rutgers.

I transferred from within Rutgers and will be a P-1 student as well. Rutgers is kinda big but all of our classes will be on Busch campus (basically they will all be in a few buildings that are close to one another, some in the same building as the computer lab, and within 5 minutes walking to the student center). The bus system isn't the best but it gets the job done. But with construction, you should probably dorm on Busch campus. There are a lot of people but you'll pretty much be in all the classes with the same people. If you have any more questions (specific or general) about Rutgers, go ahead and ask.