Aug 30, 2015
Hey guys,
I just received an email from Rutgers inviting me for an interview in October. I was hoping if anyone that has gone through this interview process could give me some pointers? How long was the interview approximately, and what specific questions could I be asked? I would really appreciate it! I'm excited, but pretty nervous! Thanks :)

Jul 3, 2015
Status
DPT / OTD
Hey Polina!

I applied to Rutgers too. I was wondering, how long did it take for PTCAS to process your application? Also, do you mind sharing your stats? Thanks! Best of luck with your interview!

OP
P
Aug 30, 2015
Well I submitted my application beginning of August, and I heard back a couple weeks ago from Rutgers. It varies with every school though. My stats aren't the greatest, but I am reapplying and have been working as a personal care assistant at a pediatric inpatient facility for over a year with an on staff physical therapist. I have a 3.2 pre requisite gpa and 3.5 overall. 200+volunteer hours and 150 verbal 153 math 4.5 writing GRE scores.
Hey Polina!

I applied to Rutgers too. I was wondering, how long did it take for PTCAS to process your application? Also, do you mind sharing your stats? Thanks! Best of luck with your interview![/QUOT

skiflutept

7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2011
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
How long did it take from the time Rutgers got your application to when you got an interview invite? I just got the email this morning that said they've received my application.

Aug 15, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
How long did it take from the time Rutgers got your application to when you got an interview invite? I just got the email this morning that said they've received my application.
I submitted my application in July and it was verified in the very beginning of August so about a month.

Jul 3, 2015
Status
DPT / OTD
I just got an email for an interview in October! Any helpful tips about the interview process would be great!