RVC - application process?

Started by meadow36
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meadow36

UF CVM 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to the website, but it isn't very helpful. I know they use VMCAS and don't require GRE's - but do I send transcripts? What's the deadline? Is there a supplemental application / fee? Anyone else applying to RVC and can help me out?

Thanks!
 
I wish I remembered more about the process, but you'd be amazed at how much one year (and stressful times) can make you forget.

In any case, I'm pretty sure I sent in a transcript, and I think the deadline is the same. As far as I remember, there was no supplemental, but you should definitely e-mail them and ask just be certain, because things might have changed. And definitely e-mail them sooner rather than later, because sometimes it takes a little while for them to get back to you.