Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got my acceptance email today 🙂 5 yr program
How do yo know it's the 5-year program? My e-mail didn't say which one it was...
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
got my acceptance email today 🙂 5 yr program
How do yo know it's the 5-year program? My e-mail didn't say which one it was...

But seriously, once you've lived in Europe once it's like an obsession to get back as many times as you can!! I totally feel like I would be missing out on an experience of a lifetime if I don't go to London. So...we'll see. Five years is a LONG time.


hahaha, Margaret did seem a bit absent minded when I met her. She was really excited about the giant bowl of salad they had set up for lunch...
Don't stress too much about it, I'm sure you could be happy at either one.Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.