Rvc?

Started by annemal22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annemal22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently found out that RVC was taking late applicants. Anyone know if it is too late to apply?
 
I would send international admissions an email to see. They're the only ones who can give you a straight answer.
 
I could be wrong, but it seems like there isn't really a thread for just RVC for this year's applicants...I have a question for those who also got an interview. I don't know if I can do this, but is there anyone who got an interview on a day other than the 28th in New York that would like to switch their date. I also got an interview to VMRCVM and it is the exact same day and they won't budge on dates! I have contacted RVC to see if I could switch but they have been out on holiday and haven't gotten back to me. If perhaps I had someone who would be willing to switch dates, it may be easier for them to switch.