RVUCOM MSBS 2025-2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saintgranola

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I was wanting to create a thread for the incoming RVU MSBS class! I just paid my deposit to hold my spot, and I want to see if I can meet any other accepted students🙂
 
Hi! I’m currently applying to the MSBS program and I was wondering how long it took you to get a reply? I met with the Utah coordinator and it went amazingly well but she wants to schedule another meeting to provide me with more information. Is this a good thing? The wait is killing me! lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m currently applying to the MSBS program and I was wondering how long it took you to get a reply? I met with the Utah coordinator and it went amazingly well but she wants to schedule another meeting to provide me with more information. Is this a good thing? The wait is killing me! lol
Hi, I wouldn't worry too much! I think that the Utah location currently has a lot of spots available. Last week, we just received an email that they're giving $5,000 scholarships if we move from Colorado to Utah! If you haven't applied yet I would apply asap. I think as long as your mcat score is above a 493ish and have decent grades + ecs you should be fine!
 
Hey, I received an invite to apply to the program today, I am planning on retaking my mcat I scored in the 49x range you mentioned but lower than your actual score of 493. I am planning on retaking the mcat in June and I am waiting for one school to get back to me from WL for this current cycle. Should I still apply now or wait till a bit later to proceed? This looks like a really good backup option if my next attempt were to not be high enough/while having no offer from the school I am WL at.
 
Just got accepted to the program earlier this week, excited to move over to Colorado soon 🙂 Does anyone wanna start a groupme or something?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad