Rx step 2 CK for shelf exams

Started by y123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

y123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone used Rx for the shelf exams? Is it worth my time?
Also got UWorld. I have FM rotation before IM rotation, and people told me to save Uworld questions for IM rotation. I am wondering should I do Rx for my FM rotation.
Thanks!
 
Anyone used Rx for the shelf exams? Is it worth my time?
Also got UWorld. I have FM rotation before IM rotation, and people told me to save Uworld questions for IM rotation. I am wondering should I do Rx for my FM rotation.
Thanks!
Case Files + Ambulatory section of Step Up 2 Medicine is all you need to wreck FM.