Rx Student on "Deal or No Deal"

Started by WilkesRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WilkesRx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just saw a commercial:


in a preview clip she says she has ~ 165k of pharmacy school debt! Watch Monday 8/7 to see how she does!
 
She started last Monday, I think.

I heard it (don't actually watch the show). I was repulsed by her. She took the safe road in not saying what school she attended. But she did enlighten us with, "When I graduate you can call me DR. <whatever>." I guess we're all entitled to embarrass ourselves.
 
Ah, and here I was rooting for her haha. I guess she had to play it up to get on the show. Still, thats a crapload of debt!