Rxprep Practice Exam Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thepharmstudent111

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I took the Rxprep practice exam and my highest score I made is an 69%. Do you think this is good enough to take the real naplex? I know usually 60% of the questions correct usually correlates to an scaled score of 75. Also, I know that the questions on rxprep are way harder than the real naplex questions. What do yall think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Luck can play a huge role in the exam. My friend who did the Rxprep practice right before the exams got in the 60s also and got triple digits also. But he said he also won the lottery in question selection cause he said he had 3/4th of the exam being calculations related questions so he was done in around 3 hours. Meanwhile the 1 person I know from my class who failed last month had an exam that consisted of 3/4th the questions from HIV/AIDS, infectious disease, cancer and sterile compounding.
 
Luck can play a huge role in the exam. My friend who did the Rxprep practice right before the exams got in the 60s also and got triple digits also. But he said he also won the lottery in question selection cause he said he had 3/4th of the exam being calculations related questions so he was done in around 3 hours. Meanwhile the 1 person I know from my class who failed last month had an exam that consisted of 3/4th the questions from HIV/AIDS, infectious disease, cancer and sterile compounding.

Well that is good to know. They always seem to pull from many different sections!