viaspiga

7+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
Just wondering about your score/experience with Rxprep practice 185 questions and comparing it to real Naplex. What are your thoughts?

ah123

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2011
Status
Pharmacy Student
62% on rxprep exam and did well on naplex. I would say its useless to try and correlate the scores as scoring well on the Rxprep exam just shows you went through the book/quizzes thoroughly.

Mar 29, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
62% on rxprep exam and did well on naplex. I would say its useless to try and correlate the scores as scoring well on the Rxprep exam just shows you went through the book/quizzes thoroughly.
Definitely. I heard Rxprep questions are more detailed than actual Naplex. The practice exam score still shows whether the book gives you the knowledge needed for the real thing.

cloudyvan

5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Status
Pharmacy Student
Definitely. I heard Rxprep questions are more detailed than actual Naplex. The practice exam score still shows whether the book gives you the knowledge needed for the real thing.
I agree. Rxprep really prepare you for real pharmacy knowledge, like they make sure you know and understand things. Real naplex test wasnt as hard.