Ryan Shazier‘s Recovery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madiso30

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be a pretty specific question with no answer but does anyone know if there is any PM&R involvement with Ryan’s Shazier’s recovery?

If anyone has any resources that I could read about his case, I’d love to see that. I’ve only seen the beginning stuff and then mainstream media coverage stopped.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This may be a pretty specific question with no answer but does anyone know if there is any PM&R involvement with Ryan’s Shazier’s recovery?

If anyone has any resources that I could read about his case, I’d love to see that. I’ve only seen the beginning stuff and then mainstream media coverage stopped.

Thanks

Absolutely. He received his care UPMC. I’m sure that there are people very familiar with his case who visit this forum...but HIPAA violations are no joke

O
Absolutely. He received his care UPMC. I’m sure that there are people very familiar with his case who visit this forum...but HIPAA violations are no joke
I actually completely forgot to consider HIPAA when asking this.

I quickly wrote this because I saw a video of him deadlifting recently which blows my mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
HIPAA. Pitt. RS50 recovery has been amazing to follow from afar.

Another to follow on social media is IndyCar driver Robert Wickens - he has been very public about his recovery on Twitter/IG after a bad crash at Pocono.

the steelers have been purposely vague on what was information was released. he may have been deadlifting to strenghen up his core muscles, but his gait still looks like a pretty good asia c or d. now if they could just keep their gameplans under such tight secrecy, they might be able to beat the raiders....