S.Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017

Started by pedsPTtobe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pedsPTtobe

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, wanted to see if anyone who has been accepted into the summer 2017 st Augustine program at the Miami campus would comment here so we can maybe create a group.
 
Hello everyone, wanted to see if anyone who has been accepted into the summer 2017 st Augustine program at the Miami campus would comment here so we can maybe create a group.

Hello, I will be attending summer 2017 DPT program!! I think starting a group would be a great idea, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I created a Facebook group-University of St. Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017. Come join so we can get things going!
 
Does anyone have an idea of what to do for housing? I'm from out of state looking for some input