Miami DPT 2022-2023 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Edwy98

Reaction score
Hi, I have posted a thread since I could not find one for UM. Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I had my interview on Friday and it was very conversational. They made it very easy and comfortable. Let me know if anyone gets an acceptance letter.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview offer on Nov. 11th. I applied a day before the deadline!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who got accepted mind sharing their stats? I applied back in September and was denied within two weeks.

Hi, I had my interview on Friday and it was very conversational. They made it very easy and comfortable. Let me know if anyone gets an acceptance letter.
Nice, hope you get good news soon. Do you mind telling me how the time frame works? I choose 8am-12pm.

I just heard back and was placed on the alternate list. I never got an interview though, so I definitely don't have my hopes up.

I received an acceptance email on Friday. Very thankful. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Aloha everyone 🤙🏽 I interviewed on Nov 11th and got my acceptance letter today 🤩 Good luck to everyone else and I hope to see you in the summer

Reactions: 2 users
Aloha everyone 🤙🏽 I interviewed on Nov 11th and got my acceptance letter today 🤩 Good luck to everyone else and I hope to see you in the summer
Congratulations!

I also interviewed on November 11th but have not heard anything back. Has anyone else got accepted from the 11/11 interviews?

I got accepted on November 15th! Good luck to you all, hope you'll get good news soon 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on Nov 11th, but haven't heard anything yet as well.