S/U grading-Undergrad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2thDoc11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does using the S/U(satisfactory/unsatisfactory) grading option for 1 class appear on a transcript? Currently taking physics 1 but have now switched to S/U grading because I wasn't doing well. To get an S, you must get a C or higher but I will end up getting a U. I am a senior and am graduating in May. I take my MCAT around the same time. I currently have a 3.7+ GPA. I do plan on taking both 1+2 from another school and have heard its much easier but I will also be able to graduate on time. I've always kept a busy schedule and have done well so its not like I am taking a light course load and am not working and still doing poorly. (Currently have 2 jobs this year so I am busy.)

I am also taking biochemistry, and 3 Kinesiology courses along with it next semester. Hypothetically if I do well and get As or even Bs in my physics and biochem courses will that help reassure that this current semester was just one of those semesters?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.