Saba Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melissa123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview on Wednesday with Saba (Very Excited!!). I was hoping someone would have some advice, or any information about their experience? I've already read the interview feedbacks, but I would love to hear from more people that might have gone through it, or are also waiting on their interview! Thanks!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on Wednesday with Saba (Very Excited!!). I was hoping someone would have some advice, or any information about their experience? I've already read the interview feedbacks, but I would love to hear from more people that might have gone through it, or are also waiting on their interview! Thanks!!:)

Hey, I didn't interview at Saba, I'm at SGU SVM. I just wanted to give you some feedback while you're waiting.

BE YOURSELF. HAVE FUN. If you don't know the answer DON'T TRY TO FAKE IT. If they ask you something you don't know the answer to say "I don't know the answer to that but I would do XYZ or talk to ABC to find out" (there's nothing wrong with not knowing the answer to something-the wrong is trying to BS through something)

Good luck (perhaps we'll see you in the airport on the way to school next term!)