• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

PluckyDuk8

Pluck of all Plucks
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2002
Chicago
Status (Visible)
Hi all,

Just wondering- do most of the Sackler M1's go home for the summer or do they stay and do stuff in Israel? I am an M1 in Chicago who is going to be in Israel (mainly Jerusaelm) this summer, and I have plenty to do, but I was wondering if "you" are staying and if you doing anything interesting. Also, when does your break start? I would love to come visit the school when M1's are in session. Also, if anyone who is staying and taking trips to europe over break please pm me- I'm curious about what you are organizing and how.

Plucky

beyond all hope

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2003
Status (Visible)
I graduated from Sackler and I can tell you that most Sacklers go on vacation whenver they can. Very few stick around in Israel during the breaks: many go home, the rest go on vacation - and a lot of them are to Europe.

If you want to visit Sackler, contact the first years via their web page www.sacker2007.com. They seem like a pretty cool bunch. When I was a first year we invited the Ben Gurion folks over for a few days.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.