Africa and Middle East Sackler M1's...what's up for summer?

Started by PluckyDuk8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PluckyDuk8

Pluck of all Plucks
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Just wondering- do most of the Sackler M1's go home for the summer or do they stay and do stuff in Israel? I am an M1 in Chicago who is going to be in Israel (mainly Jerusaelm) this summer, and I have plenty to do, but I was wondering if "you" are staying and if you doing anything interesting. Also, when does your break start? I would love to come visit the school when M1's are in session. Also, if anyone who is staying and taking trips to europe over break please pm me- I'm curious about what you are organizing and how.

Plucky
 
I graduated from Sackler and I can tell you that most Sacklers go on vacation whenver they can. Very few stick around in Israel during the breaks: many go home, the rest go on vacation - and a lot of them are to Europe.

If you want to visit Sackler, contact the first years via their web page www.sacker2007.com. They seem like a pretty cool bunch. When I was a first year we invited the Ben Gurion folks over for a few days.