Sackler School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gypc300

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the average gpa and mcat scores of accepted students into the Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv US program. I tried running a search but was unable to find anything. In addition, for those of you that were accepted, are planning on going, or are already in the program, please feel free to share any information you have regarding the program. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

As a current first year at Sackler, I have no clue of the average GPA and MCAT that it took to get in here. Although my guess is it's somewhere around 3.3, maybe 3.5. And as for MCAT, I think anywhere over a 27-28 should be fine. But they do consider each individual separately, so even if you're worried your grades aren't high enough, apply anyway. Talk to the NY office, they're usually pretty responsive. Feel free to e-mail me questions.

Someone told me that if you go to some Isreali med schools you will not be considered an FMG when applying to residencies? The person said bc the school is tied to some American schools and you would be getting an American degree?

Is this true? I dont think it is, but it would be an interesting option to the carribean?