Africa and Middle East Sackler vs. Technion

Started by Keren04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Keren04

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am trying to decide between going to Sackler in Tel Aviv or the Technion in Haifa. I am leaning more toward the Technion because I have relatives near Haifa and would have some support, whereas in Tel Aviv I'd be all alone. However, I know Sackler has a MUCH bigger program and people seem to be more familiar with it here in the States. Sackler is also 4 years, and the Technion/Touro program is 5.
I would really appreciate any advice from people that are familiar with the programs. Thanks!!

Keren
 
go to sackler,haifa is prettier especially caesarea where i like to go,but its alot quieter at night in haifa