Sacramento State DPT

Started by adh28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adh28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard mixed reviews regarding this program from peers and was wondering what other people have heard? Any current or former students input would be helpful as well! The main thing I have heard is a lack for students to be clinically ready...thanks everyone for your help
 
Hi, my response doesn't really help you but, I'm just curious... Did you hear this from current or former students? I was really interested in Sac State's program and would have applied there next year if I didn't get in this year. Are you going there for sure?
 
I have heard from two of the PTs I have shadowed about different therapists they work with who graduated from the program so I guess it is all word of mouth but I was wondering if anyone actually has had experiences there instead of word-of-mouth type stuff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad