safe to say no more interviews will be given?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

askadds

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i applied to like 9 schools. all rejections thus far but no word from BU, NYU, HOWARD, TUFTS. am i already rejected at these schools and they have not informed me yet?

lessons learned: apply way early...dont wait till november to submit application :(

Members don't see this ad.

Its safe to say this cycle is over for people like yourself. The cycle is still fair game for people on waitlists.

Get your stuff together for May and good luck in 2008

i applied to like 9 schools. all rejections thus far but no word from BU, NYU, HOWARD, TUFTS. am i already rejected at these schools and they have not informed me yet?

lessons learned: apply way early...dont wait till november to submit application :(

I called NYU and BU on thursday and they both said they're still giving out interviews until the end of this month. Don't give up hope, but start getting ready to reapply and come up with a contingency plan for your year off... just in case.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't give up hope yet. I just got an invitation to USC yesterday and the e-mail states they are just about half full at the moment. There will be more interviews from them to come.

BTW, watch UFC tonight

am i already rejected at these schools and they have not informed me yet? :(

dont want to disappoint you but i think answer to your question is yes

Don't give up hope yet. I just got an invitation to USC yesterday and the e-mail states they are just about half full at the moment. There will be more interviews from them to come.

BTW, watch UFC tonight

Sorry, but I'm going to play the role of the guy who is trying to measure where he stacks up for this one... would you mind telling me your stats? haha:D