• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

askadds

15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2006
Status (Visible)
i applied to like 9 schools. all rejections thus far but no word from BU, NYU, HOWARD, TUFTS. am i already rejected at these schools and they have not informed me yet?

lessons learned: apply way early...dont wait till november to submit application :(

Dental Dork 09

10+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
Its safe to say this cycle is over for people like yourself. The cycle is still fair game for people on waitlists.

Get your stuff together for May and good luck in 2008

Sephisabin

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
i applied to like 9 schools. all rejections thus far but no word from BU, NYU, HOWARD, TUFTS. am i already rejected at these schools and they have not informed me yet?

lessons learned: apply way early...dont wait till november to submit application :(

I called NYU and BU on thursday and they both said they're still giving out interviews until the end of this month. Don't give up hope, but start getting ready to reapply and come up with a contingency plan for your year off... just in case.

About the Ads

iviikoivi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
Don't give up hope yet. I just got an invitation to USC yesterday and the e-mail states they are just about half full at the moment. There will be more interviews from them to come.

BTW, watch UFC tonight

Sephisabin

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Don't give up hope yet. I just got an invitation to USC yesterday and the e-mail states they are just about half full at the moment. There will be more interviews from them to come.

BTW, watch UFC tonight

Sorry, but I'm going to play the role of the guy who is trying to measure where he stacks up for this one... would you mind telling me your stats? haha:D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.