You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sage College DPT class of 2019
Started by Rex917
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was accepted here but also Saint Francis.. I'm not sure what is best. You have any insight on either school?Hey guys my name is Tyler and I was accepted into The Sage College's DPT program in January. I was wondering if anyone on here was accepted?
Saint Francis denied me smh good job on getting in.I'd ho to the cheaper one if I were you if it is significant.I was accepted here but also Saint Francis.. I'm not sure what is best. You have any insight on either school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be in the class of 2020 (starting next May) just got accepted.Hey guys my name is Tyler and I was accepted into The Sage College's DPT program in January. I was wondering if anyone on here was accepted?
How is the program so far? Any advice as I live out my last 6 months of freedom?
@bishopbl191 Were you applying from an articulate program or just a regular applicant? Just wondering as I am still waiting to hear
@Ashley33 & @Johnsol197 I was a regular (but non-traditional) applicant. I did apply early decision though which is why I heard back so early. I applied the year before for the regular application and didn't get in, I remember it taking a long time for them to get back to me too, mid-January or so. If you didn't apply early decision you may still have a while to wait till you hear anything back.
Good luck to both of you! It would be great to "know" a few people in the same program.
Hey Im also in the 2020 class for DPT@Ashley33 & @Johnsol197 I was a regular (but non-traditional) applicant. I did apply early decision though which is why I heard back so early. I applied the year before for the regular application and didn't get in, I remember it taking a long time for them to get back to me too, mid-January or so. If you didn't apply early decision you may still have a while to wait till you hear anything back.
Good luck to both of you! It would be great to "know" a few people in the same program.
@Ashley33 I actually have a interesting case. I was accepted last year and denied it to go to sacred heart and attended the school and passed everything but hated the program because of the problem based learning format. I called them and since my grades were high enough i was aloud to transfer most of my credits to classes that were similar and only have to take 2 classes over summer the first semester
Have you guys heard anything else about sage yet???? I called last week and they said they mailed out acceptance/denials, but I haven't received anything yet!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kayinboston
New Member
Hi, just wondering how you heard from Sage? Was it email or by mail? I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm hoping it's soon. Thanks!Hi! Just got accepted into Sage DPT program for May 2019, I'll be class of 2022. Anyone else accepted?
Email and welcome package in the mail- don’t give up!
weHi, just wondering how you heard from Sage? Was it email or by mail? I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm hoping it's soon. Thanks!
Snippybiscuit
Full Member
PBL is horrible@kiak22 oh wow nice! Problem based learning sounds really tough to me glad the credits transferred!
dptstudent101
New Member
Sage Is HORRRIBLEEEEE
dptstudent101
New Member
By far the worst school I have ever been to
dptstudent101
New Member
Dont come here and save your money and energy!!!!
worriedsoul
Full Member
Why do you say that?By far the worst school I have ever been to
worriedsoul
Full Member
Im also going to be class of 2029. Is there anyone who can tell me anything specific that you liked about this school or helpful in making a decision about choosing Sage over otherHey Im also in the 2020 class for DPT
Thank you 🙂