Sage Colleges

Started by maghu123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maghu123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who follows this site go to the Sage Colleges in Troy? If so, I would like to talk to you about the program. I have been admitted there and am having trouble deciding where to go. I have talked to the people there and visited the campus and all, but I really would like to talk to an actual student of the program. Sorry to put a post on the PT forum when I am technically pre-PT, but I wanted the post to be somewhere where PT students would see it.