Saint Raphaels, New Haven CT

Started by DocStrong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocStrong

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to Saint Raphaels in CT for Rads and am unsure about the program, has anyone heard anything or know anyone who completed residency there? Thanks
 
Community program. Radiology. Good location. I know two people who went there and said they enjoyed it. I am sure I could find another two, who would say they didn't.

Regardless -- give it a whirl. Good luck!
 
- Solid community place
- not abusive
- good location (not the hospital itself, but the area is pretty neat).