Saint Xavier Chicago- PrePharmacy Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePharmD93

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Saint Xavier Chicago- PrePharmacy Program
Anyone ever attend this school and get their pre-reqs/B.S. done here?? If so what schools did you get into? Please answer my question!! Thanks so much in advance... I really need help on deciding what I want to do and where I want to go. I really want to get accepted into the Dual Acceptance Program, but I am afraid I am not up to their standards due to a lot of competition and I hear its hard to get in. Any thoughts?? It's been on my mind for a while. Please I need as many responses as possible! Thank You!