Salery of Peds EM doc?

Started by quadzilla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quadzilla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondreing what Peds EM docs make. I work in a Peds ED in the ATL and wanted rto know as a possible career.

Thanks
 
Do a search for Peds EM topics on SDN. We have covered this before. If you cannot find it, post here again, and I will revisit the issue.

Peace,
Greg
 
I was just wondreing what Peds EM docs make. I work in a Peds ED in the ATL and wanted rto know as a possible career.

Thanks

A really great answer to lots of these questions can be found on the "Careers in Medicine" website. You need a password, but the salaries for virtually every specialty is there.

But for your own edification:
Early Career:
Low (25%): 137k
Median: 156k
High (75%): 176k
Mid to Late Careere:
Low: 169k
Median: 190k
High: 210,