Salus Interview Invitation Details

Started by eyelina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyelina

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
This thread is for anyone who has received a Salus interview invite so far (accepted or not)
I was wondering if someone could please share with me what the interview email looks like?
I want to know the time frame of the whole process, like what is the time window they give you from receiving the email up to the actual interview date.
I am asking because I will be out of the country for the whole month of January so I just wanted to see how timings will look like, assuming I get the interview invite in December.
Thank You so much!
 
Hey everyone!
This thread is for anyone who has received a Salus interview invite so far (accepted or not)
I was wondering if someone could please share with me what the interview email looks like?
I want to know the time frame of the whole process, like what is the time window they give you from receiving the email up to the actual interview date.
I am asking because I will be out of the country for the whole month of January so I just wanted to see how timings will look like, assuming I get the interview invite in December.
Thank You so much!
The email will be from admissions(@)salus.edu and will be titled Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry will details of being invited to the interview. It will include a link to an interview scheduler. The interview dates typically happen every Tu/Thrs/Fri (so far I’ve seen that is). As of right now they are showing up to the end of Jan only, so I can’t speak about Feb availabilities. I hope this helps!
 
Pretty much what UnknownLemon said. I suggest you check the Interview Scheduling website multiple times a day as earlier slots may open up. Good luck!