SALUS interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huy2k

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendation for what hotel to stay at for the interview? Please anything will help. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
bump

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
will you have a car/be renting a car?

i stayed at a Hampton Inn in Willow Grove and it was about a 20 minute drive to the school. I had to move rooms twice because the heating wasn't working properly (that may have been because I was there during the snow storm in early Feb), but everything else was fine. The free continental breakfast in the morning was worth it though - they have amazing waffles. :p

However, if you happen to come across this hotel as an option, I don't recommend it. I'd stay somewhere closer.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Ft Washington. It was a short drive to Salus..about 15 minutes. The rooms were alright for just 1 night. The people there were very friendly.

i stayed at a Hampton Inn in Willow Grove and it was about a 20 minute drive to the school. I had to move rooms twice because the heating wasn't working properly (that may have been because I was there during the snow storm in early Feb), but everything else was fine. The free continental breakfast in the morning was worth it though - they have amazing waffles. :p

However, if you happen to come across this hotel as an option, I don't recommend it. I'd stay somewhere closer.

I stayed here also in early feb. (between snow storm #1 and snow storm #2) and didn't have any problems with the heat. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good, and they also had hors douvres and really good cookies in the lobby around 5pm (bruschetta from carraba's restaurant) which is a 2 min. drive away (and where we went for dinner.)

I would recommend the hotel. It was about 20 min away during morning traffic. PCO said they had special pco rates, but when I called they had no record of it/couldn't locate any kind of discount code. It ended up being $119/nt + tax with a AAA rate. Checked the holiday inn fort washington too and it was more $.

No i will not have a car. thanks for the help guys :)