General Admissions & OTCAS Salus University Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PepperOT

Reaction score
Good morning all!

Has anyone been accepted to MOT program at Salus University starting this fall 2020? If so, do you mind sharing your stats and how the interview process went? I see that the application deadline has been pushed back to May 1st. I didn't have the intention of applying anymore because I was accepted to Gwynedd Mercy's program (I submitted my deposit and all). But now I'm having second thoughts. I emailed the admissions office for Salus as well to see how many are on the standby list.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am attending....I think. If somehow they push back our start date due to covid-19, I don't know that I will. But anyway, My GRE was 313 and 4. GPA ~3.72??? (I'm doing this all off memory). Around 120 hours in different settings, the most notable one in a speical needs school/home in Uganda. Hope that helps.

I am attending....I think. If somehow they push back our start date due to covid-19, I don't know that I will. But anyway, My GRE was 313 and 4. GPA ~3.72??? (I'm doing this all off memory). Around 120 hours in different settings, the most notable one in a speical needs school/home in Uganda. Hope that helps.
Thanks. I do remember your post from other forums with your stats.

I suspect that things will be better by this fall so that we don't need to social distance anymore. And if not, then they'll probably start with online classes. I was accepted and gave my deposit at Gwynedd Mercy U. Our start date is May 18th, and the director said we may start with online classes.

I'm only asking about Salus, because I'm wondering if I should still apply given that the application due date was pushed back.

I was accepted yesterday. GPA 3.9, about 50 hours shadowing OT plus varied other shadowing experience (mental health, PT, pain management). It was my top choice, so I am thrilled. Good luck if you decide to apply.