General Admissions & OTCAS Salus University MSOT Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JD0624OT

Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Salus University? I had an interview and was put on their 'Standby List'. Anyone knows if spots typically open up?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone applied to Salus University? I had an interview and was put on their 'Standby List'. Anyone knows if spots typically open up?

I was interviewed in March and also put on their standby list

I was interviewed in March and also put on their standby list
Were you interviewed to be on the Standby list or was it a regular interview? My interview was for a spot on the standby list...not sure if spots typically open soon. Do you have any idea how they work?

Members don't see this ad :)
Were you interviewed to be on the Standby list or was it a regular interview? My interview was for a spot on the standby list...not sure if spots typically open soon. Do you have any idea how they work?

From my understanding it was an interview for a spot but they didn’t tell me otherwise. Interview was March 5 and was put on standby the 18th.

From my understanding it was an interview for a spot but they didn’t tell me otherwise. Interview was March 5 and was put on standby the 18th.
My interview was on March 6. Good luck to both of us! Hopefully we both get taken out of the standby list!

Reactions: 1 user
I also interviewed for a spot on the Stanby list. From my understanding, it seems like a number of people are called off the list each year. When I went for my interview they said spots typically begin to open in the middle of April and anytime after that.
That's good to know! Have you gotten any updates or response from admission about your interview?

I was informed that I was placed on the standby list a couple of weeks ago and then today I received an email asking if i am still interested in remaining on the standby list.
Good luck to both of us!

Hi there! I will be going to Salus University this fall and I can tell you that our final deposit is due April 1. I am assuming after that if people decide not to pay that deposit then they will see what spots they have open. Best of luck! :)

Hi there! I will be going to Salus University this fall and I can tell you that our final deposit is due April 1. I am assuming after that if people decide not to pay that deposit then they will see what spots they have open. Best of luck! :)
Thank you so much! Hoping for the best!!

Interviewed with them on 3/20, was told I would be put on the standby list on 3/27 and was accepted this morning! I think spots are starting to open up!
That's awesome! Congrats to you! Did you send any follow up email beforehand? I read some forums where students stated that they wrote a letter of continued interest to show the admission committee that they are serious in getting accepted off the waitlist.

That's awesome! Congrats to you! Did you send any follow up email beforehand? I read some forums where students stated that they wrote a letter of continued interest to show the admission committee that they are serious in getting accepted off the waitlist.
No, I didn't, but I definitely would have if I knew it worked!

That’s awesome congrats!

I was called off the standby list today and will be attending Salus! If anyone that has been accepted knows whether or not there is a Facebook group, please let me know! I am hoping to find roommates that will also be in the program.
Congrats! That’s awesome! Still hoping for a spot off the standby list! Did you receive an email or a phone call?

Congrats! How many spots on this standby list?

I'm still on the standby list. Congrats to everyone that got accepted and luck to the rest of us that are waiting on a spot!

Still on standby, anyone get any updates?