Salus University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tubatu111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wonder if any of you could provide some thoughtful insights on what the Salus program is like. I was recently invited for an interview and perused a few threads to get an idea. Not very many positive reviews from what I could tell. I take it with a grain of salt knowing that forums are typically trafficked by people who either have strong positive/or negative feelings rather than well reasoned remarks.

Comments from current students, and those who applied (did research) would be greatly appreciated. I certainly wished I was able resolve this myself, but conditions were such that only a cursory review was possible at the time when I applied.

Many Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

@opto1422 I was invited through email as I suspect will be the case for all schools. Did you also apply to Salus?

yes i did. But I haven't heard back from any schools yet. I'm getting a bit worried. Good luck with your interview. Let us know how it goes.