Salus University

Started by tubatu111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tubatu111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I wonder if any of you could provide some thoughtful insights on what the Salus program is like. I was recently invited for an interview and perused a few threads to get an idea. Not very many positive reviews from what I could tell. I take it with a grain of salt knowing that forums are typically trafficked by people who either have strong positive/or negative feelings rather than well reasoned remarks.

Comments from current students, and those who applied (did research) would be greatly appreciated. I certainly wished I was able resolve this myself, but conditions were such that only a cursory review was possible at the time when I applied.

Many Thanks
 
@opto1422 I was invited through email as I suspect will be the case for all schools. Did you also apply to Salus?
 
yes i did. But I haven't heard back from any schools yet. I'm getting a bit worried. Good luck with your interview. Let us know how it goes.