Salus Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxrawon

Reaction score
Hi guys! So recently I have been put on the waitlisted for Salus Traditional Optometry Program. Is anyone in the same situation? What are the chances that I would be accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So standby means that if a seat opens up they will choose someone from the standby list. Waitlisted means that there is something that needs to improve in your application or they’re waiting for something on your application before they can offer a seat! I’m also on the standby list! I’m not sure about the chances on being accepted. I hope that someone else can comment on that.
Best of luck to us

So standby means that if a seat opens up they will choose someone from the standby list. Waitlisted means that there is something that needs to improve in your application or they’re waiting for something on your application before they can offer a seat! I’m also on the standby list! I’m not sure about the chances on being accepted. I hope that someone else can comment on that.
Best of luck to us
Thank you for explaining! It's good to know there are others that are in the same situation as me! When did you got put on the standby list if you don't mind sharing? I got put on the standby list last week, and I just emailed them today to ask if there are any updates regarding my application. I hope both of us can get in!

Thank you for explaining! It's good to know there are others that are in the same situation as me! When did you got put on the standby list if you don't mind sharing? I got put on the standby list last week, and I just emailed them today to ask if there are any updates regarding my application. I hope both of us can get in!
Yeah of course! I’m hoping the best for us! I’ll PM you!

I also have been put on the standby list as well. I have heard that consistently check up on the status of your position helps? Have you heard anyways to help with this process?

I got the Stand By email last Thursday and today a received an email saying that I was accepted into the program.

Reactions: 1 users
I got the Stand By email last Thursday and today a received an email saying that I was accepted into the program.
Congratulations!! I emailed them today and they said I’m still on the standby list. Hoping more seats opens up!!!

Hi Everyone,
Did anyone receive any update from Salus ? Last week I emailed them and they said nothing has changed and I am still on standby list. I am really starting to get nervous now

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,
Did anyone receive any update from Salus ? Last week I emailed them and they said nothing has changed and I am still on standby list. I am really starting to get nervous now
I heard the same thing from them. They say the seats are full but the application deadline was extented to the 15th. I am a little confused.

Hey guys ,
Did anyone hear back from Salus ? They again extended their application deadline to May 25th!!!

Hey guys ,
Did anyone hear back from Salus ? They again extended their application deadline to May 25th!!!
They keep saying nothing has changed and no seats have opened up. I'm confused why they keep extending the deadline if they say all their current seats are filled?

Exactly. It’s not fair to keep extending deadline and taking interviews while keeping people on standby list.

Hey everyone! Has anyone heard back off the standby list? Or any communication from Salus?

Hey nope ntg from Salus. So I emailed them and they said that if a seat opens up they will review standby list and offer accordingly. But they are still interviewing people so that’s confusing.

Reactions: 1 user
I was placed on the standby list end of March and was accepted into the program end of June! I wish you all the best of luck!

I was placed on the standby list end of March and was accepted into the program end of June! I wish you all the best of luck!
Hey do you mind sharing your stats? I wanted to know where I stand. Thank you

Hi guys! So recently I have been put on the waitlisted for Salus Traditional Optometry Program. Is anyone in the same situation? What are the chances that I would be accepted?
When did you apply to Salus? I got off the standby list about a month ago.

I applied the beginning of march and have bee on stand by since April. I haven't heard anything except an email about updating the status of my stand by position to be a potential student for this cycle. Has anyone else heard back yet?

Nope not yet. Just received generic email about standby list.