Same thread from 2 minutes ago...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayaRx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for ABilify and Ultracet,
WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER MERCER, UNIV OF MARYLAND, OR NOVA, AND YES I POSTED IT MORE THAN ONCE B*&#$. AND TOMMORROW ILL DO THE SAME JACK@#$%&.

Members don't see this ad.

MayaRx said:
WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER MERCER, UNIV OF MARYLAND, OR NOVA, AND YES I POSTED IT MORE THAN ONCE B*&#$. AND TOMMORROW ILL DO THE SAME JACK@#$%&.

I'm not them, but I dont think starting a thread to start a flame war is a mature idea. Not to mention their flaming skills are pretty good.

UMB is prob the best school out of the 3.

MayaRx said:
You shouldnt let stuff like that get under your skin. So what if they took issue with you making multiple posts about basically the same topic (they kinda have a point although they couldve said it differently). Remember you got accepted to Pharm school you really dont have time to waste starting unnecessary $hit...Dont start none wont be none. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
MayaRx said:

Considering Abilify and Ultracet don't attend any of the schools that you mentioned, then why on earth do you want their opinion?

MayaRx said:

why are we so angry??????

Status
Not open for further replies.