Samford DPT Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amp21

Reaction score
Hi! I was accepted and deposited to Samford's DPT Program today. I made this thread to connect with future classmates. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves. My name is Ally and I'm from Louisville, KY. I like to spend time with my family specifically playing board or card games or watching sports (Huge University of Kentucky Fan). I also like to stay active and like hiking and running. In terms of tv, I enjoy Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, criminal minds, and most recently Bridgerton. I don't know a whole lot about Birmingham but it seems like a great place to live. If you are a local, I would love to hear your favorite thing about Birmingham. Thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! I was accepted and deposited to Samford's DPT Program today. I made this thread to connect with future classmates. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves. My name is Ally and I'm from Louisville, KY. I like to spend time with my family specifically playing board or card games or watching sports (Huge University of Kentucky Fan). I also like to stay active and like hiking and running. In terms of tv, I enjoy Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, criminal minds, and most recently Bridgerton. I don't know a whole lot about Birmingham but it seems like a great place to live. If you are a local, I would love to hear your favorite thing about Birmingham. Thanks:)
Hi, Ally. I am a sophomore at Samford. I think one of the best things about Birmingham is the food! Great restaurants that are chef owned and operated. For coffee and study, got to Caveat's. O'Henry's is popular also. I came inches close to attending UK for their pre-dent program but ended up choosing Samford. Great people. I am hoping to attend UAB Dental as my first choice, but UK is way up there as well. I am from TN originally.

Reactions: 1 user