Samford DPT Class of 2024

Started by amp21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amp21

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I was accepted and deposited to Samford's DPT Program today. I made this thread to connect with future classmates. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves. My name is Ally and I'm from Louisville, KY. I like to spend time with my family specifically playing board or card games or watching sports (Huge University of Kentucky Fan). I also like to stay active and like hiking and running. In terms of tv, I enjoy Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, criminal minds, and most recently Bridgerton. I don't know a whole lot about Birmingham but it seems like a great place to live. If you are a local, I would love to hear your favorite thing about Birmingham. Thanks🙂
 
Last edited:
Hi! I was accepted and deposited to Samford's DPT Program today. I made this thread to connect with future classmates. Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourselves. My name is Ally and I'm from Louisville, KY. I like to spend time with my family specifically playing board or card games or watching sports (Huge University of Kentucky Fan). I also like to stay active and like hiking and running. In terms of tv, I enjoy Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, criminal minds, and most recently Bridgerton. I don't know a whole lot about Birmingham but it seems like a great place to live. If you are a local, I would love to hear your favorite thing about Birmingham. Thanks🙂
Hi, Ally. I am a sophomore at Samford. I think one of the best things about Birmingham is the food! Great restaurants that are chef owned and operated. For coffee and study, got to Caveat's. O'Henry's is popular also. I came inches close to attending UK for their pre-dent program but ended up choosing Samford. Great people. I am hoping to attend UAB Dental as my first choice, but UK is way up there as well. I am from TN originally.