Samford University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I plan to have an interview at Samford University next week, on Tuesday, Feb 25. Thus, I have a couple questions as followed:

1. Has anyone gone to the interview yet? How were the interview format? Open- file or close-file?
2. Are there any good and cheap hotel to stay?

I need a lot of inputs and any will be truly appreciated. Also it'll be even more wonderful if anyone here is living around there to show me around :clap:

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Tuesday is February 24th. I know this because my birthday is Monday, the 23rd. I wouldn't want you to show up on the wrong day! Better double-check that.

Oops....i meant Wednesday 25rd...my bad

I had an interview there back in January and it wasnt too bad at all. There are two one on one interviews that last about 20 minutes each, a tour, and then you have to write an essay. I was expecting the worst and found that it was very laid back. The professors that did my interviews were very nice. The last few minutes of my interviews the prof's I had said since they had asked me questions that now I would get to ask them some. So that was pretty cool. My first interview the prof had read all of my pharmcas and new my personal statement well, the second prof did not but he said that he had not had time to look it over. As for places to stay I live close and just drove that day but Laskeshore Drive (the exit that Samford is on) has tons of places to stay I believe. Just be yourself and say what you think and believe and you will be fine.