Samford University Interview

Started by RunOn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RunOn

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if any of you have interviewed at Samford University, would you please let me know how your experience was?

Thanks.
 
There is another topic the same as this one that I answered a little bit further down the topic list, check there for how my interview went and if you have any more questions just post and I will answer.
 
Was the essay as simple as they say "just about your interview experience?" Thank you for the help.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yep it is, it was simple, I think they just want to see if you can write well, they give you 45 minutes but it only took me and the other people in my interview group about 20-25
 
RunOn...(interesting nick! 🙂 )

When will your interview date be? I delayed my interview date until March 12...on Friday...