Sample Dat Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcatdesire

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any really good sample DAT schedules? I know for the mcat, there is the sn2ed's 3 month schedule that works really well for a lot of people. Is there any equivalent schedule for the DAT? And whats the average length of time people study for this exam for? And what are the best resources for this exam (I read a lot of threads about using DAT destroyer + math destroyer) - any others besides these?

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any really good sample DAT schedules? I know for the mcat, there is the sn2ed's 3 month schedule that works really well for a lot of people. Is there any equivalent schedule for the DAT? And whats the average length of time people study for this exam for? And what are the best resources for this exam (I read a lot of threads about using DAT destroyer + math destroyer) - any others besides these?
You don't need to follow anything specific. I would first review all the material for the DAT ( i.e DAT books, Chad's, Feralis Notes, Cliffs Bio). Start practicing PAT early and reading scientific american articles daily. Then move on to practice tests.