Sample DAT Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at the sample dat test on the ada website and it looks ridiculously easy compared to the types of questions being asked in this forum. So I'm wondering is that test in anyway indicative of how hard the actual DAT is? The test seems kinda easy if the sample is similar to the real thing, but I guess that's countered by the fact that your score drops dramatically for each missed question.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

haha don't go by the sample exam on the website. It's absolutely nothing like the real one.

So I was looking at the sample dat test on the ada website and it looks ridiculously easy compared to the types of questions being asked in this forum. So I'm wondering is that test in anyway indicative of how hard the actual DAT is? The test seems kinda easy if the sample is similar to the real thing, but I guess that's countered by the fact that your score drops dramatically for each missed question.

Thanks.

It is ridiculously easy. Don't be misleaded by the one on the ADA website.