Samuel Merritt DPT Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreamingNreality

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting a thread for SMU class of 2018! Here we can chat and welcome fellow cohorts. Can't wait to see you guys/gals in the fall!

I'm also looking to start a Facebook group, however, I'll need to add a few classmates to get it started. Feel free sending me a private message to get the group started. I will post a link once the page is created.

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/409813795852247/

-Tino
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait listed #26. Any feel for what kind of chance I have? Got into Long Beach but this is my number one choice.
 
could any of you give me an idea of what your stats were if you were admitted to the DPT program at Samuel Merritt? I'd like to think I have a chance at getting in this upcoming admissions cycle...