Sat 2 bio

D

deleted316655

Can anyone tell me which practice book is the best to study for SAT II biology? Can you also give me your scores (you don't have to give this, but I think it would help to see if the book actually helped), whether you took E or M, and why you thought it was the best? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Let's see...i think i used barron's sat2 prep books...if they have those, i can't remember. score was a 720 on the bio SAT2. E is for ecology right? don't take that, at least my perspective on it was that school's don't teach as much of this stuff as they should [at least that's why my teachers told me] go for the M.

Yea I had heard that Barron's is really good, but I just wanted to make sure. I was planning on taking molecular anyway because my school teaches more molecular than ecology. The only thing I am worried about is that there is a lot of information that my school doesn't teach, so I don't know if I should take it this school year, or next year after summer.

Kaplan SAT II Bio! With no HS biology courses under my belt, I skimmed through this book in about a week... got a 680 (M). Don't remember my other SATII's but my "SAT I" was 2100.