Sat 2

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspiringdoc123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one replied in the exam hq forum, so I hope you guys will.....


when should I take the SAT 2 bio? Is taking it after honors bio sufficient to get a high 700, along with self studying on the weekends?

If I take it after AP Bio in 11th grade ( when I have to take my SAT 1 and my other SAT 2's, and work on college apps) so I'm just wondering if Honors Bio is enough....
 
No one replied in the exam hq forum, so I hope you guys will.....


when should I take the SAT 2 bio? Is taking it after honors bio sufficient to get a high 700, along with self studying on the weekends?

If I take it after AP Bio in 11th grade ( when I have to take my SAT 1 and my other SAT 2's, and work on college apps) so I'm just wondering if Honors Bio is enough....
Take it after AP Bio, there is no rush.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad