SAT and ACT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lady Tokimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who had to put their SAT and ACT scores for secondary app......what do you put for the ACT section?? there's only one line and i'm not sure what they want on there. There like 5 numbers on the ACT sheet......

the same question goes to SAT......

Members don't see this ad.

For ACT I think you report average score (all scores added divided by number of sections) and combined score for SAT. At least that's what I did.

Just out of curiosity - what schools actually ask for ACT/SAT scores??

Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM asks for them.

Does anyone know how important SAT/ACT scores are to have?? I have no idea what I got and I'm not sure how to go about finding my scores if I have any on record anywhere. Who would I contact to get my scores?

If you call ACT they have archived scores and will mail you a report for $17.

hoberto said:
LECOM asks for them.

Does anyone know how important SAT/ACT scores are to have?? I have no idea what I got and I'm not sure how to go about finding my scores if I have any on record anywhere. Who would I contact to get my scores?

Your high school should have your records on file, including SAT scores. You might want to contact The College Board, the testing organization that runs the SAT and see if they still hold your records. I hope that helps!

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/scores

hoberto said:
LECOM asks for them.

I just ask my HS for my transcript. Both ACT and SAT scores are on there.

Yes, LECOM asks for it, but so does KCOM