SAT Q's for Rutgers

Started by hyunj16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hyunj16

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i took the SAT's twice,,

First time;
reading: 660
Math: 710
writing: 610

Second time;
reading: 660
Math: 680 🙁
writing: 680

I don't know if i should go for a third time,

and what about SAT 2's?

should i take the SAT's again or study for SAT 2's (im trying to re-learn chemistry and take math 2) which will be in about 3 months.

helpppp ! it's for any chances of getting into rutgers pharmD program.
 
Ok, I just visited Rutgers a few days ago and in their information session, they said that their middle 50% SAT scores of their incoming students are:

2030-2260
CR: 650-730
Math: 660-740
Writing:660-740

so if I were you, I would try to retake the SAT1's, since they take that more into consideration than SAT2's. It wouldn't hurt to take it again. Hope this helped!