Saunders Comprehensive NAVLE Review - Book (ISO for loan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ForeignVET79

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,

I failed the NAVLE in December 2019. A few people suggested that the Saunder's Comprehensive NAVLE review book is a good book to read also. I have checked my local libraries and also the libraries in nearby cities and they do not have it. I am not a vet student so I cannot borrow it from my uni. I live in the Treasure Coast in FL. So basically I am looking to see if anybody has the book and could lend it to me (I will pay postage, or if you live nearby I could meet you to borrow it please). I really am living paycheck from paycheck so I cannot afford even to rent the book at the moment. Thank you.
 
[QUOTE = "Docfrombtl, message: 21635274, membre: 1029194"]
Quel est ton e-mail? J'ai un fichier pdf. Je vous l'enverrai.
[/CITATION]
Je le cherche aussi vous pouvez m'envoyer s'il vous plait
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad